Education and awareness are the first steps to preventing teen pregnancy. We support an ongoing growth process in which youth are engaged and empowered to reach their full potential academically, socially, and as involved community members. By developing their core life skills and self-esteem, our programs help to prevent unplanned pregnancies and foster a sense of responsibility and autonomy.
How do we get the message out?
- Programs in local schools
- After-school programs
- Presentations in community youth serving agencies
What does the YPN Youth Development Program offer?
- Life skills based curriculum
- Pregnancy Prevention Programming
- 40 Developmental Assets- building blocks for healthy development of young people
- Baby Think It Over lending closet for area schools